A team including PhDs, engineers and technicians, some of them COFREND I & II or COFREND II certified, are responsible for the design, engineering and industrialization of products and systems provided by ALSYMEX. Main fields of expertise mastered by ALSYMEX experts are:
- optics and opto-mechanics;
- electronics and security control systems.
Services offered by the Design & Engineering team include:
- system analysis: Safety, Security, PLCM Analysis, ILS, FMECA…;
- simulation: Nastran, Ansys (mechanics); Oslo, Zemax, CodeV (optics); FEMAP, Ideas, Cetim Cobra, Aster, Scilab…;
- CAD-CAM: Catia V5 (Smarteam), Pro Engineer (Piping, Intralink), Solidworks, Autocad…;
- codes & standards: RCC-MRx, RSEM, CODAP, Eurocodes, FEM, CODETI, ASME…;
- validation, qualification and prototyping: Unit Tests, Environment and Vibration Tests, EMC…;
- system integration & commissioning;
- non-destructive tests performed by qualified individuals: COFREND certification according to EN ISO 9712 for leak and dry penetrant tests – levels 1 and 2.
Manufacturing processes and methods are well defined and qualified by the Design & Engineering team in collaboration with the Industrial Methods Department.