ALSYMEX unites the expertise, industrial means and facilities of six former ALCEN subsidiaries: ALSYOM, ALYNOX, ATMOSTAT, CHAMPALLE, SEIV and SIRATECH.
In the fields of Defense & Security, Energy, Aeronautics & Space and Large Scientific Instruments, ALSYMEX provides its customers with recognized high quality services and solutions:
- Project management
- Feasibility studies
- Engineering for multi-process and multi-material welding and machining
- Scientific calculations in mechanics, thermo-mechanics, seismicity and optics
- Design and manufacture of large dimension, high-precision mechanical and opto-mechanical complex systems, often with severe vacuum and cleanliness constraints
- Non-destructive testing: 3D, contact-free, tightness & penetrant testing
- On-site installation and commissioning
- Long-term maintenance
ALSYMEX is organized around two managing directorates:
Program Directorate, in charge of:
- Program management
- System engineering
Operations Directorate in charge of:
- Design and industrialization
- Manufacturing and control
- ISO5 to ISO8 clean room assembly
- On-site services (installation, commissioning and long-term maintenance)
Quality management systems of all four subsidiaries grouped under ALSYMEX are ISO 9001 V.2015 & EN 9100 V.2018 certified.
The ALSYMEX Quality system relies on:
- General management rules and procedures detailed in a Quality Manual available upon request
- Internal operational procedures
Each Program is supported by Management and Quality Plans.